Pharma ingredients marketplace

  • Home
  • /Pharma ingredients marketplace

Algeria is the second largest pharma market in Africa, and in 2012 spent US$ 3 billion on drugs. With domestic production only meeting 30% of the country’s requirements, the remaining 70% is currently imported.

However, Algeria’s government is expanding domestic production of pharmaceutical products — making the procurement of technologies and ingredients key for future sector development. One of the Ministry of Health’s priorities is to also reduce the import bill and promote local production.

The Maghreb Health Summit & Expo has a specific pharma component dedicated solely to connecting ingredients companies with buyers and sector regulators. You have the chance to meet, network and have pre-arranged private meetings with these key stakeholders.

Participate and benefit from:

  • Having one-to-one meetings and close deals with pharma companies
  • Reducing your sales cycle by meeting pre-qualified buyers who need your products
  • Generating high quality sales leads by meeting buyers face-to-face in a deal-flow environment
  • Accessing to regional decision makers with purchasing authority
  • Forging new business partnerships with senior decision makers, distributors and other partners

Each attending buyer is extensively pre-qualified to ensure they fulfil the following criteria:

    • Decision maker for procurement of pharma ingredients and technologies
    • Requirements for their existing or upcoming projects

In addition, you can send us a wishlist of buyers you would like to meet. If they meet the required criteria, we will invite them on your behalf.

Attendees include:

  • Algerian Ministry of Health
  • Local pharmaceuticals manufacturers
  • National Laboratory Control of Pharmaceutical
  • Health policy makers
  • National Drug Agency of Algeria

Products and services of interest:

  • Active pharmaceutical ingredients
  • Processing and packaging technologies
  • Sterilisers
  • Packaging materials
  • Semi formulations (pellets)
  • Speciality formulations
  • CRO – Clinical Research Organisations
  • Biotechnology

To register your interest in participating complete the form below. Our business analyst will be in touch with you shortly.